NEED ACLS/BLS/PALS RECERTIFICATION ? Option available during Pigeon Forge Conference!
Smoky Mountains October 26-29, 2020
Coming soon! We are booking great locations for you now!…Stay tuned
Sorry that you missed these ones! We had a great time 🙂
“The best Anesthesia conference I have ever been to! ”
“Intimate setting, beautiful venue and I enjoyed having an all CRNA seminar! Well done!“
“Your family centered company is refreshing, I especially like that you include community contributions as a part of your conferences!“– CRNA participant feedback
CRNA Virtual Conferences
Spring CRNA Virtual Conference March 30- April 2, 2020 We were happy to have a covid-19 safe environment as an alternative for our San Antonio destination venue. Thank you to the speakers and participants in enabling us to convert to virtual so seamlessly!
Fall Foliage Seminar Sept 23-26, 2019 Bar Harbor, Maine
Spring Symposium June 8, 2019 St Vincent College, Latrobe PA-
- What is SAS cancellation policy?
- SAS will refund conference registration fees as described below. Note that SAS is not responsible for any remaining portion of your conference costs (travel, hotel, rental cars etc.)
- SAS allows for full refund (minus $75 registration fee) if notice ( in writing) is supplied greater than 60 days prior to conference
- SAS will refund 50% of conference fee if notice 30 days or more before conference start date. (remaining 50% credit can be applied to future SAS conference-held within 12 months)
- * Refund rules listed here do not apply to virtual conferences. See specifics in virtual conference registration section.
- SAS will not refund cancellation within 30 days of conference. (50% credit can be applied to future SAS conference within 12 months only)
- In the unlikely event that SAS cancels a scheduled conference a full conference registration fee refund will be returned to the registered participant. Notice of conference cancellation will be 60 days prior to event or as soon as unforeseen circumstances would permit. [i.e., evolving Covid 19 travel restrictions]
- How do I book hotel room for conference?
- A link will be supplied with the registration information with the discounted SAS hotel information. You will be provided with the website to set up your accommodations and a phone number which you can contact the hotel directly. Be sure if you call for your reservation that you state you are with the SAS conference in order to assure the conference discounted rate. SAS WILL NOT RESERVE A ROOM FOR YOU. YOUR REGISTRATION SIMPLY HOLDS YOUR SEAT FOR THE LECTURES.
- What happens if SAS cancels a conference?
- See above under the cancellation policy.
- Can the topics or speakers change for the conference after I register?
- SAS may on rare occasion need to change speakers or topics. However, know that we will do our best to always provide you with up to date evidence-based information provided by outstanding and dynamic speakers. An up to date conference schedule will be available on http://www.summitanesthesiaseminars.com.