Fall Foliage CRNA Conference in the Pigeon Forge, TN October 11-14, 2021
ACLS/PALS/BLS Re-certification course add on available on site or virtually*
CRNA Wellness Conference Day November 5, 2021
This conference compliments the Provider Wellness Symposium.
CRNA specific 5 CE conference day on site at the Lost Pines Resort . Join us for the day or stay for the weekend. There is something for everyone. Relax, refresh and reeducate yourself with us in Austin, TX!
If our conference dates do not work with your plans for 2021….Let us build you a custom program! Hand pick your courses and dates. We deliver to you within 24 hours!
Past Live CRNA Conferences
We had a great time! Sorry you couldn’t join us!
Glacier National Park CRNA Conference July 12-15, 2021
We had a blast and are so sad that its over!
CRNA LIVE Virtual Conferences
We had a great time kicking off CRNA week 2021 with a fantastic group of attendees and lecturers. Thank you all and stay safe friends.
2020 offered many challenges. We were able to seamlessly transition to a safe learning environment for you.
Through hard work and perseverance, our team was successfully able to convert our March (San Antonio, Texas) conference, June (Rocky Gap Casino Resort, Maryland) conference and our Fall (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee) conference into a live virtual format. Keeping the safety of our participants and their families as our main priority during this unprecedented time.
Additionally, we successfully hosted two live virtual CRNA conferences in May of 2020 when our CRNA colleagues were in need of recertification CE credits but remained under travel restrictions due to Covid-19.
Fall Foliage Seminar Sept 23-26, 2019 Bar Harbor, Maine
Spring Symposium June 8, 2019 St Vincent College, Latrobe PA-
“Thank you for all your hard work and giving us the opportunity to learn new anesthesia techniques that are evolving in our profession. Every speaker was excellent and I felt very comfortable asking questions to enable me to be a better CRNA. The pharmacology sessions were so interesting and will help me with my independent practice.”
“The best Anesthesia conference I have ever been to! ”
“Intimate setting, beautiful venue and I enjoyed having an all CRNA seminar! Well done!“
“Your family centered company is refreshing, I especially like that you include community contributions as a part of your conferences!“– CRNA participant feedback
- What is Summit Anesthesia Seminars (SAS) cancellation policy?
- SAS will refund conference registration fees as described below. Note that SAS is not responsible for any remaining portion of your conference costs (travel, hotel, rental cars etc.)
- SAS allows for full refund (minus $75 registration fee) if notice ( in writing) is supplied greater than 60 days prior to conference
- SAS will refund 50% of conference fee if notice 30 days or more before conference start date. (remaining 50% credit can be applied to future SAS conference-held within 12 months)
- SAS will not refund cancellation within 30 days of conference. (50% credit can be applied to future SAS conference within 12 months only)
- In the unlikely event that SAS cancels a scheduled conference a full conference registration fee refund will be returned to the registered participant. Notice of conference cancellation will be 60 days prior to event or as soon as unforeseen circumstances would permit. [i.e., evolving Covid 19 travel restrictions].
- *Refund rules listed here do not apply to virtual conferences. LIVE virtual conference refunds are available in full until conference lecture content is released to participant (approximately 1 week prior the conference start date).
- How do I book hotel room for conference?
- A link will be supplied with the registration information with the discounted SAS hotel information. You will be provided with the website to set up your accommodations and a phone number which you can contact the hotel directly. Be sure if you call for your reservation that you state you are with the SAS conference in order to assure the conference discounted rate. SAS WILL NOT RESERVE A ROOM FOR YOU. YOUR REGISTRATION SIMPLY HOLDS YOUR SEAT FOR THE LECTURES.
- What happens if SAS cancels a conference?
- See above under the cancellation policy.
- Can the topics or speakers change for the conference after I register?
- SAS may on rare occasion need to change speakers or topics. However, know that we will do our best to always provide you with up to date evidence-based information provided by outstanding and dynamic speakers. An up to date conference schedule will be always be available on http://www.summitanesthesiaseminars.com.